Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
17 Definitions of Frozen
The definition of frozen, the meaning of the word Frozen:
Is frozen a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Stop moving or become immobilized
- v. - Change to ice
- v. - Be cold
- v. - Cause to freeze
- v. - Stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- v. - Be very cold, below the freezing point
- v. - Change from a liquid to a solid when cold
- v. - Prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- v. - Anesthetize by cold
- v. - Suddenly behave coldly and formally
- adj. - Turned into ice; affected by freezing or by long and severe cold
- adj. - Absolutely still
- adj. - Devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- adj. - Not thawed
- adj. - (used of foods) preserved by freezing sufficiently rapidly to retain flavor and nutritional value
- adj. - Not convertible to cash
- adj. - Incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g. "frozen prices"
Frozen is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in frozen: E F N O R Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to frozen:
32 words found using the letters in "Frozen"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words