Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Fry
The definition of fry, the meaning of the word Fry:
Is fry a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - English painter and art critic (1866-1934)
- n. - English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
- n. - A young person of either sex
- v. - Be excessively hot
- v. - Cook on a hot surface using fat
- v. - Kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
Fry is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in fry: F R Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fry:
0 words found using the letters in "Fry"