Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Funds
The definition of funds, the meaning of the word Funds:
Is funds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Assets in the form of money
- n. - A reserve of money set aside for some purpose
- n. - A supply of something available for future use
- n. - A financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
- v. - Convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- v. - Place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- v. - Provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- v. - Invest money in government securities
- v. - Accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability
- v. - Furnish money for
Funds is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in funds: D F N S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to funds:
13 words found using the letters in "Funds"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words