Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Gaged
The definition of gaged, the meaning of the word Gaged:
Is gaged a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Place a bet on
- v. - Prevent from speaking out
- v. - Be too tight; rub or press
- v. - Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- v. - Make jokes or quips
- v. - Struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
- v. - Cause to retch or choke
- v. - Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
Gaged is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in gaged: A D E G G
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gaged:
16 words found using the letters in "Gaged"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words