Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Gall
The definition of gall, the meaning of the word Gall:
Is gall a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle
- n. - A skin sore caused by chafing
- n. - Abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects or microorganisms or injury
- n. - A feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- n. - A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder; aids in the digestion of fats
- n. - The trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
- v. - Become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- v. - Irritate or vex
Gall is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in gall: A G L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gall:
6 words found using the letters in "Gall"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words