Yes, general is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
General is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'general'.
- Command as a general
- Applying to all or most members of a category or group
- Not specialized or limited to one class of things
- Prevailing among and common to the general public
- Affecting the entire body
- Somewhat indefinite
- Of worldwide scope or applicability
- A general officer of the highest rank
- The head of a religious order or congregation
- A fact about the whole (as opposed to particular)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in general?
2 Anagrams of General
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to general:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'general'.