Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Gigs
The definition of gigs, the meaning of the word Gigs:
Is gigs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Long and light rowing boat; especially for racing
- n. - An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- n. - A cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies; used when fish are not biting
- n. - Tender that is a light ship's boat; often for personal use of captain
- n. - Small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and no hood
- n. - A booking for musicians
Gigs is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in gigs: G G I S
1 Anagram of Gigs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gigs:
5 words found using the letters in "Gigs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words