Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Glaze
The definition of glaze, the meaning of the word Glaze:
Is glaze a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- n. - A glossy finish on a fabric
- n. - A coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
- v. - Coat with a glaze
- v. - Become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- v. - Furnish with glass
- v. - Coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
Glaze is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in glaze: A E G L Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to glaze:
21 words found using the letters in "Glaze"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words