Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Glazes
The definition of glazes, the meaning of the word Glazes:
Is glazes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- n. - A glossy finish on a fabric
- n. - A coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
- v. - Coat with a glaze
- v. - Become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- v. - Furnish with glass
- v. - Coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
Glazes is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in glazes: A E G L S Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to glazes:
55 words found using the letters in "Glazes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words