Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Gopher
The definition of gopher, the meaning of the word Gopher:
Is gopher a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- n. - A native or resident of Minnesota
- n. - Any of various terrestrial burrowing rodents of Old and New Worlds; often destroy crops
- n. - Burrowing rodent of the family Geomyidae having large external cheek pouches; of Central America and southwestern North America
- n. - Burrowing edible land tortoise of southeastern North America
Gopher is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gopher: E G H O P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gopher:
45 words found using the letters in "Gopher"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words