Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, gothic is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Characteristic of the style of type commonly used for printing German
2. Of or relating to the language of the ancient Goths
3. Of or relating to the Goths
4. As if belonging to the Middle Ages; old-fashioned and unenlightened
5. Characterized by gloom and mystery and the grotesque
1. Extinct East Germanic language of the ancient Goths; the only surviving record being fragments of a 4th-century translation of the Bible by Bishop Ulfilas
2. A heavy typeface in use from 15th to 18th centuries
3. A style of architecture developed in northern France that spread throughout Europe between the 12th and 16th centuries; characterized by slender vertical piers and counterbalancing buttresses and by vaulting and pointed arches
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gothic?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words