Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Gowns
The definition of gowns, the meaning of the word Gowns:
Is gowns a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A woman's dress, usually with a close-fitting bodice and a long flared skirt, often worn on formal occasions
- n. - The members of a university as distinguished from the other residents of the town in which the university is located
- n. - Lingerie consisting of a loose dress designed to be worn in bed by women
- n. - Protective garment worn by surgeons during operations
- n. - Outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- v. - Dress in a gown
Gowns is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in gowns: G N O S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gowns:
28 words found using the letters in "Gowns"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words