Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Greys
The definition of greys, the meaning of the word Greys:
Is greys a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States writer of western adventure novels (1875-1939)
- n. - Queen of England for nine days in 1553; she was quickly replaced by Mary Tudor and beheaded for treason (1537-1554)
- n. - Englishman who as Prime Minister implemented social reforms including the abolition of slavery throughout the British Empire (1764-1845)
- n. - Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
- n. - A neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
- n. - Clothing that is a grey color
- n. - Horse of a light gray or whitish color
- v. - Make grey
- v. - Turn grey
Greys is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in greys: E G R S Y
1 Anagram of Greys
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to greys:
19 words found using the letters in "Greys"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words