Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Grips
The definition of grips, the meaning of the word Grips:
Is grips a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of grasping
- n. - The appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- n. - A portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- n. - The friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
- n. - Worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made
- n. - An intellectual hold or understanding
- n. - A flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together; used to hold bobbed hair in place
- v. - Hold fast or firmly
- v. - To grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- v. - To render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
Grips is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in grips: G I P R S
2 Anagrams of Grips
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grips:
20 words found using the letters in "Grips"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words