Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Grooms
The definition of grooms, the meaning of the word Grooms:
Is grooms a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A man participant in his own marriage ceremony
- n. - Someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses
- n. - A man who has recently been married
- v. - Educate for a future role or function
- v. - Give a neat appearance to
- v. - Care for one's external appearance
Grooms is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in grooms: G M O O R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grooms:
31 words found using the letters in "Grooms"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words