Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Groove
The definition of groove, the meaning of the word Groove:
Is groove a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- n. - A settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- n. - (anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part
- v. - Make a groove in, or provide with a groove
- v. - Hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
Groove is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in groove: E G O O R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to groove:
22 words found using the letters in "Groove"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words