Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, growing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
1. Pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become
2. Become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain
3. Increase in size by natural process
4. Cause to grow or develop
5. Develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
6. Come into existence; take on form or shape
7. Cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
8. Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
9. Grow emotionally or mature
10. Become attached by or as if by the process of growth
1. Relating to or suitable for growth
1. (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level
2. (electronics) the production of (semiconductor) crystals by slow crystallization from the molten state
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in growing?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words