Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Grown
The definition of grown, the meaning of the word Grown:
Is grown a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become
- v. - Become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain
- v. - Increase in size by natural process
- v. - Cause to grow or develop
- v. - Develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
- v. - Come into existence; take on form or shape
- v. - Cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- v. - Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- v. - Grow emotionally or mature
- v. - Become attached by or as if by the process of growth
- adj. - (of animals) fully developed
Grown is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in grown: G N O R W
1 Anagram of Grown
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grown:
18 words found using the letters in "Grown"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words