Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Grows
The definition of grows, the meaning of the word Grows:
Is grows a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become
- v. - Become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain
- v. - Increase in size by natural process
- v. - Cause to grow or develop
- v. - Develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
- v. - Come into existence; take on form or shape
- v. - Cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- v. - Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- v. - Grow emotionally or mature
- v. - Become attached by or as if by the process of growth
Grows is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in grows: G O R S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grows:
16 words found using the letters in "Grows"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words