Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Grumble
The definition of grumble, the meaning of the word Grumble:
Is grumble a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A loud low dull continuous noise
- n. - A complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- v. - Show one's unhappiness or critical attitude
- v. - Make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- v. - To utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- v. - Make a low noise
Grumble is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in grumble: B E G L M R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grumble:
78 words found using the letters in "Grumble"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words