Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Grumbling
The definition of grumbling, the meaning of the word Grumbling:
Is grumbling a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A loud low dull continuous noise
- n. - A complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- v. - Show one's unhappiness or critical attitude
- v. - Make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- v. - To utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- v. - Make a low noise
- adj. - Continuous full and low-pitched throbbing sound
Grumbling is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in grumbling: B G G I L M N R U
103 words found using the letters in "Grumbling"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words