Yes, guides is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Guides is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'guides'.
- Direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- Take somebody somewhere
- Be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- Use as a guide
- Pass over, across, or through
- Someone employed to conduct others
- Someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- Something that offers basic information or instruction
- A model or standard for making comparisons
- Someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- A structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in guides?
1 Anagram of Guides
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to guides:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'guides'.