Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Gurgle
The definition of gurgle, the meaning of the word Gurgle:
Is gurgle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The bubbling sound of water flowing from a bottle with a narrow neck
- v. - Flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- v. - Make sounds similar to gurgling water
- v. - Drink from a flask with a gurgling sound
- v. - Utter with a gurgling sound
Gurgle is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gurgle: E G G L R U
1 Anagram of Gurgle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gurgle:
26 words found using the letters in "Gurgle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words