Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
16 Definitions of Hack
The definition of hack, the meaning of the word Hack:
Is hack a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One who works hard at boring tasks
- n. - A politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
- n. - A mediocre and disdained writer
- n. - A tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- n. - A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- n. - An old or over-worked horse
- n. - A horse kept for hire
- n. - A saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- v. - Cut with a hacking tool
- v. - Be able to manage or manage successfully
- v. - Cut away
- v. - Kick on the arms
- v. - Kick on the shins
- v. - Fix a computer program piecemeal until it works
- v. - Significantly cut up a manuscript
- v. - Cough spasmodically
Hack is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hack: A C H K
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hack:
3 words found using the letters in "Hack"
2 Letter Words