Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Hall
The definition of hall, the meaning of the word Hall:
Is hall a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open
- n. - A large entrance or reception room or area
- n. - A large room for gatherings or entertainment
- n. - A college or university building containing living quarters for students
- n. - The large room of a manor or castle
- n. - English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943)
- n. - United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924)
- n. - United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914)
- n. - United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871)
- n. - United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907)
- n. - A large and imposing house
- n. - A large building used by a college or university for teaching or research
- n. - A large building for meetings or entertainment
Hall is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hall: A H L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hall:
5 words found using the letters in "Hall"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words