Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Hammer
The definition of hammer, the meaning of the word Hammer:
Is hammer a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled
- n. - A hand tool with a heavy rigid head and a handle; used to deliver an impulsive force by striking
- n. - The ossicle attached to the eardrum
- n. - A light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
- n. - A heavy metal sphere attached to a flexible wire; used in the hammer throw
- n. - A striker that is covered in felt and that causes the piano strings to vibrate
- n. - A power tool for drilling rocks
- n. - The act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows)
- v. - Beat with or as if with a hammer
- v. - Create by hammering
Hammer is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in hammer: A E H M M R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hammer:
41 words found using the letters in "Hammer"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words