Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Hatch
The definition of hatch, the meaning of the word Hatch:
Is hatch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The production of young from an egg
- n. - Shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
- n. - A movable barrier covering a hatchway
- v. - Emerge from the eggs
- v. - Devise or invent
- v. - Inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
- v. - Draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper
- v. - Sit on (eggs)
Hatch is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in hatch: A C H H T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hatch:
11 words found using the letters in "Hatch"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words