Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Hatches
The definition of hatches, the meaning of the word Hatches:
Is hatches a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The production of young from an egg
- n. - Shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
- n. - A movable barrier covering a hatchway
- v. - Emerge from the eggs
- v. - Devise or invent
- v. - Inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
- v. - Draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper
- v. - Sit on (eggs)
Hatches is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in hatches: A C E H H S T
1 Anagram of Hatches
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hatches:
116 words found using the letters in "Hatches"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words