Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Hazard
The definition of hazard, the meaning of the word Hazard:
Is hazard a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune
- n. - An unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- n. - An obstacle on a golf course
- v. - Put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- v. - Put at risk
- v. - Take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
Hazard is worth 19 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in hazard: A A D H R Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hazard:
15 words found using the letters in "Hazard"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words