Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, hazard is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 19 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
1. Put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
2. Put at risk
3. Take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
1. A source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune
2. An unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
3. An obstacle on a golf course
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hazard?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words