Yes, hazel is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Hazel is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'hazel'.
- Of a light brown or yellowish brown color
- Australian tree grown especially for ornament and its fine-grained wood and bearing edible nuts
- The fine-grained wood of a hazelnut tree (genus Corylus) and the hazel tree (Australian genus Pomaderris)
- Any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Corylus bearing edible nuts enclosed in a leafy husk
- A shade of brown that is yellowish or reddish; it is a greenish shade of brown when used to describe the color of someone's eyes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hazel?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hazel:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'hazel'.
- S: hazels