Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Hazel
The definition of hazel, the meaning of the word Hazel:
Is hazel a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Australian tree grown especially for ornament and its fine-grained wood and bearing edible nuts
- n. - The fine-grained wood of a hazelnut tree (genus Corylus) and the hazel tree (Australian genus Pomaderris)
- n. - Any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Corylus bearing edible nuts enclosed in a leafy husk
- n. - A shade of brown that is yellowish or reddish; it is a greenish shade of brown when used to describe the color of someone's eyes
- adj. - Of a light brown or yellowish brown color
Hazel is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in hazel: A E H L Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hazel:
18 words found using the letters in "Hazel"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words