Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, heave is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Utter a sound, as with obvious effort
2. Throw with great effort
3. Rise and move, as in waves or billows
4. Lift or elevate
5. Move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
6. Breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
7. Bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
8. Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
1. An upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling)
2. (geology) a horizontal dislocation
3. The act of lifting something with great effort
4. An involuntary spasm of ineffectual vomiting
5. The act of raising something
6. Throwing something heavy (with great effort)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in heave?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words