Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, hedge is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
2. Hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
3. Enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
4. Minimize loss or risk
1. A fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes
2. Any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk; for example, taking two positions that will offset each other if prices change
3. An intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hedge?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words