Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Hills
The definition of hills, the meaning of the word Hills:
Is hills a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A local and well-defined elevation of the land
- n. - Structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- n. - United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- n. - Risque English comedian (1925-1992)
- n. - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- v. - Form into a hill
Hills is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in hills: H I L L S
1 Anagram of Hills
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hills:
12 words found using the letters in "Hills"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words