Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Hisses
The definition of hisses, the meaning of the word Hisses:
Is hisses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval)
- n. - A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- v. - Make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval
- v. - Move with a whooshing sound
- v. - Express or utter with a hiss
- v. - Show displeasure, as after a performance or speech
Hisses is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in hisses: E H I S S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hisses:
20 words found using the letters in "Hisses"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words