Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, hitches is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. To hook or entangle
2. Walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
3. Jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
4. Travel by getting free rides from motorists
5. Connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
1. A period of time spent in military service
2. The state of inactivity following an interruption
3. An unforeseen obstacle
4. A connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
5. A knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot
6. Any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
7. The uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hitches?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words