Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Hobble
The definition of hobble, the meaning of the word Hobble:
Is hobble a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A shackle for the ankles or feet
- n. - The uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- v. - Walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- v. - Hamper the action or progress of
- v. - Strap the foreleg and hind leg together on each side (of a horse) in order to keep the legs on the same side moving in unison
Hobble is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in hobble: B B E H L O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hobble:
23 words found using the letters in "Hobble"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words