Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Holes
The definition of holes, the meaning of the word Holes:
Is holes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An opening into or through something
- n. - An opening deliberately made in or through something
- n. - One playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course
- n. - An unoccupied space
- n. - A depression hollowed out of solid matter
- n. - A fault
- n. - Informal terms for a difficult situation
- n. - Informal terms for the mouth
- v. - Hit the ball into the hole
- v. - Make holes in
Holes is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in holes: E H L O S
3 Anagrams of Holes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to holes:
36 words found using the letters in "Holes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words