Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, holes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Hit the ball into the hole
2. Make holes in
1. An opening into or through something
2. An opening deliberately made in or through something
3. One playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course
4. An unoccupied space
5. A depression hollowed out of solid matter
6. A fault
7. Informal terms for a difficult situation
8. Informal terms for the mouth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in holes?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words