Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Hollow
The definition of hollow, the meaning of the word Hollow:
Is hollow a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A cavity or space in something
- n. - A small valley between mountains
- n. - A depression hollowed out of solid matter
- v. - Remove the inner part or the core of
- v. - Remove the interior of
- adj. - Not solid; having a space or gap or cavity
- adj. - As if echoing in a hollow space
- adj. - Devoid of significance or point
Hollow is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in hollow: H L L O O W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hollow:
16 words found using the letters in "Hollow"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words