Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Hookers
The definition of hookers, the meaning of the word Hookers:
Is hookers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States general in the Union Army who was defeated at Chancellorsville by Robert E. Lee (1814-1879)
- n. - English theologian (1554-1600)
- n. - A prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets
- n. - A golfer whose shots typically curve left (for right-handed golfers)
- n. - (rugby) the player in the middle of the front row of the scrum who tries to capture the ball with the foot
Hookers is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in hookers: E H K O O R S
70 words found using the letters in "Hookers"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words