Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Horn
The definition of horn, the meaning of the word Horn:
Is horn a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- n. - One of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- n. - A noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning;
- n. - A high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
- n. - A brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
- n. - Any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
- n. - The material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
- n. - A device having the shape of a horn
- n. - An alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- n. - A brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
- n. - A device on an automobile for making a warning noise
- v. - Stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
Horn is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in horn: H N O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to horn:
9 words found using the letters in "Horn"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words