Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, horn is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
1. A noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
2. One of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
3. A noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning;
4. A high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
5. A brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
6. Any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
7. The material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
8. A device having the shape of a horn
9. An alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
10. A brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
11. A device on an automobile for making a warning noise
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in horn?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words