Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Howls
The definition of howls, the meaning of the word Howls:
Is howls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long loud emotional utterance
- n. - The long plaintive cry of a hound or a wolf
- n. - A loud sustained noise resembling the cry of a hound
- v. - Emit long loud cries
- v. - Cry loudly, as of animals
- v. - Make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- v. - Laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
Howls is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in howls: H L O S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to howls:
24 words found using the letters in "Howls"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words