Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, hulls is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Remove the hulls from
1. Dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
2. Persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
3. United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
4. United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
5. A large fishing port in northeastern England
6. The frame or body of ship
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hulls?
4 Letter Words
2 Letter Words