Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Humble
The definition of humble, the meaning of the word Humble:
Is humble a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cause to be unpretentious
- v. - Cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
- adj. - Low or inferior in station or quality
- adj. - Marked by meekness or modesty; not arrogant or prideful
- adj. - Used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- adj. - Of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
Humble is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in humble: B E H L M U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to humble:
28 words found using the letters in "Humble"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words