Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Humors
The definition of humors, the meaning of the word Humors:
Is humors a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- n. - The trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous
- n. - A characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- n. - The quality of being funny
- n. - (Middle Ages) one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed to determine your emotional and physical state
- n. - The liquid parts of the body
- v. - Put into a good mood
Humors is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in humors: H M O R S U
1 Anagram of Humors
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to humors:
50 words found using the letters in "Humors"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words