Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Humour
The definition of humour, the meaning of the word Humour:
Is humour a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- n. - A message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- n. - (Middle Ages) one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed to determine your emotional and physical state
- n. - The liquid parts of the body
- n. - The quality of being funny
- n. - The trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous
- v. - Put into a good mood
Humour is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in humour: H M O R U U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to humour:
20 words found using the letters in "Humour"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words