Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, hunts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals)
2. Pursue or chase relentlessly
3. Chase away, with as with force
4. Yaw back and forth about a flight path
5. Oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent
6. Seek, search for
7. Search (an area) for prey
1. Englishman and Pre-Raphaelite painter (1827-1910)
2. United States architect (1827-1895)
3. British writer who defended the Romanticism of Keats and Shelley (1784-1859)
4. An association of huntsmen who hunt for sport
5. An instance of searching for something
6. The activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
7. The work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
8. The pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hunts?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words