Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Hush
The definition of hush, the meaning of the word Hush:
Is hush a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (poetic) tranquil silence
- v. - Become quiet or still; fall silent
- v. - Cause to be quiet or not talk
- v. - Become quiet or quieter
- v. - Wash by removing particles
- v. - Run water over the ground to erode (soil), revealing the underlying strata and valuable minerals
Hush is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hush: H H S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hush:
5 words found using the letters in "Hush"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words