Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Hushing
The definition of hushing, the meaning of the word Hushing:
Is hushing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval)
- v. - Become quiet or still; fall silent
- v. - Cause to be quiet or not talk
- v. - Become quiet or quieter
- v. - Wash by removing particles
- v. - Run water over the ground to erode (soil), revealing the underlying strata and valuable minerals
Hushing is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in hushing: G H H I N S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hushing:
53 words found using the letters in "Hushing"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words