Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Ice
The definition of ice, the meaning of the word Ice:
Is ice a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Water frozen in the solid state
- n. - The frozen part of a body of water
- n. - Diamonds
- n. - A flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- n. - A frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- n. - An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- n. - A heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
- n. - A rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating
- v. - Decorate with frosting
- v. - Cause to become ice or icy
- v. - Put ice on or put on ice
Ice is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in ice: C E I
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ice:
0 words found using the letters in "Ice"