Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, ice is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Decorate with frosting
2. Cause to become ice or icy
3. Put ice on or put on ice
1. Water frozen in the solid state
2. The frozen part of a body of water
4. A flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
5. A frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
6. An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
7. A heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
8. A rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating