Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Immobilize
The definition of immobilize, the meaning of the word Immobilize:
Is immobilize a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Hold as reserve or withdraw from circulation; of capital
- v. - To hold fast or prevent from moving
- v. - Make defenseless
- v. - Convert (assets) into fixed capital
- v. - Prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- v. - Cause to be unable to move
Immobilize is worth 25 points in Scrabble, and 29 points in Words with Friends
There are 10 letters in immobilize: B E I I I L M M O Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to immobilize:
63 words found using the letters in "Immobilize"
8 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words